What's new

Post Moronic Things You've Done to Make Me Feel Better About What I Did

Archie, when I saw this thread title I thought Post Moronic meant "After Moroni" and you wanted people to discuss things that happened after Moroni appeared to Joseph Smith

Honestly, that's what I thought. OK, that should make you feel better.
:)

Here's one.....

I started "baking" something in the top half of a double oven a couple hours ago. Problem is, I had turned on the bottom half instead and I just checked and the thing is not cooked at all. I need to get married ASAP. I don't even know how to work an oven properly. I'm an embarrassment to humanity.

Here's one.....

I started "baking" something in the top half of a double oven a couple hours ago. Problem is, I had turned on the bottom half instead and I just checked and the thing is not cooked at all. I need to get married ASAP. I don't even know how to work an oven properly. I'm an embarrassment to humanity.

Make up time. Double the temp and it'll cook in half the time!

I was teased and bullied in elementary and all throughout junior high for my lisp. I've learned to embrace it. Don't be an ath hole.

One time I was having sex with a girl and I made her ****** way too fast...

It was SO embarrassing!!

I was in a high-end hotel in Miami. My girl was leaving the room (heading back out of town) and, as a goofy joke, I decided to run out of the shower, into the hallway to embarrass her (or me?) all nekked and sudsy and ****. Well .. by the time I made it to the hallway, she was already on the elevator and I didn't have a key to the room. Not knowing what to do, I went to the stairwell .. where a family was walking up from the pool ......

They gave me a towel so I could ride the elevator to the lobby for a key.

For those who don't understand my sig!!
pkm.png